My name is Tyler. I live in Nashville with my amazing, red-headed, half Italian husband.
My photography style is clean and simple.
I love filters just as much as the next Instagramer, but I want to take a timeless photo that you can show off to your grandkids without having to explain to them the way it was "back in your day".
13 of My Favorite Things:
- Hot Tea (I am British at heart.)
- Peanut Butter (Like, I make my husband hide the jar so I won't eat it all in one sitting.)
- Shih Tzus
- Wine (Red or White? Yes, please!)
- Historical Homes
- Harry Potter (My house is Ravenclaw.)
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Travel (International and Domestic!)
- Sleeping in (Which totally conflicts with enjoying #11...)
- Photography (of course!)